Here is my 2006 4runner SR5 4WD. I ended up inheriting it from my uncle who was killed in the line of duty. I’d like to think that he’s happy with how badass his soccer mom SUV has gotten.
- Front: Bilstein 5100s with Old Man Emu 885 Coils. Light Racing UCA’s.
- Rear: Bilstein 5160s with remote resi and Toytec Superflex coils. Along with a daystar spacer on the driver’s side to correct the lean.
Wheel & Tire
- Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/16
- Level 8 MK6s in matte bronze
- Demello Offroad Single Hoop bumper
- RCI Metalworks Front Skid
- 3 Rigid Industries Duallys & 2 KC Hilites
- Flowmaster 40 Series muffler. brapppp
- LEDGlow rocklights, Spec D black projector headlights, Yakima roof rack, Kicker 12″ Subs & Alpine 1000 watt amp. Lots of stickers which provide an ample supply of horsepower.